Last Updated April 23, 2021
Welcome to Wiibuying.com!
Shenzhen Xinhuo Supply Chain Co., Ltd. and its affiliated brands, including Wiibuying.com ( “Wiibuying”, “we” or “us”) provide this and other websites (including applications and other online services that are accessible through various desktop, tablet and mobile web browsers from time to time) (collectively, “Sites”) subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service.
By using the Sites, you affirm that you are able and legally competent to agree to and comply with these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service or if you are not legally competent to agree to them, then you may not use the Sites.
Please note that these Terms of Service contain provisions that govern the resolution of claims between Wiibuying and you. Please see the Legal Disputes section for complete details.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Wiibuying and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and Wiibuying. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that are applicable to certain parts of the Site.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between Wiibuying and you as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Site.
Any claim or cause of action you may have with respect to Wiibuying or the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose
The failure of Wiibuying to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign the Terms or any of your rights or obligations under the Terms without Wiibuying express written consent.
The Terms inure to the benefit of Wiibuying’s successors, assigns and licensees. The section titles in the
Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
The products availability on our websites may constantly changes and reflects the situation in real time. By adding an item to the shopping basket, it does not guarantee that it will be reserved for you, as other customers may have already purchased it. Only when the payment process has been completed, the product is effectively reserved for the customer. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted online. However, continued use of the site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
You must register as a member on the Site in order to access and use some Services. Further, Wiibuying.com reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to or use of certain Services (or any features within the Services) to paying Users or subject to other conditions that Banggood.com may impose in our discretion.
Some Services may be provided by Wiibuying.com’s affiliates on behalf of Wiibuying.com.
Services (or any features within the Services) may vary for different regions and countries. No warranty or representation is given that a particular Service or feature or function thereof or the same type and extent of the Service or features and functions thereof will be available for Users. Wiibuying.com may in our sole discretion limit, deny or create different level of access to and use of any Services (or any features within the Services) with respect to different Users.
Wiibuying.com may launch, change, upgrade, impose conditions to, suspend, or stop any Services (or any features within the Services) without prior notice except that in case of a fee-based Service, such changes will not substantially adversely affect the paying Users in enjoying that Service.
SECTION 6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 – SITE USAGE POLICY
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the Site, including, without limitation:
Using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
Disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify us if a password is compromised;
Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”;
Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; or
Hijacking all or any part of the Site content, deleting or changing any Site content, deploying pop-up messages or advertising, running or displaying this Site or any Site content in frames or through similar means on another Site, or linking to the Site or any page within the Site, without our specific written permission.
- GENERAL RULES
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not use the Site to transmit, post, download, distribute, copy, display publicly, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libelous, obscene, offensive, threatening, defamatory, abusive or hateful.
We have absolute discretion to determine if any use violates these rules, and to act as we deem appropriate in the event of any violation. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, cooperate with, and make disclosures to, law enforcement authorities in identifying and prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
To the extent that this Site contains links to outside services and resources, including other websites, the availability and content of which Wiibuying does not own, operate or control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service, resource or website. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you click on these links, you will leave this Site. Wiibuying makes no representations or warranties concerning and is not responsible for the content, information or other material on or accessed from any other websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Wiibuying. Your linking to this web site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the consent of Wiibuying.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
Buyer agrees to use the Website and provide User Content on the Website in a way that complies with this Agreement and current legal and/or regulatory provisions.
- Buyer is solely responsible for his/her User Content. Wiibuying only plays a passive technical intermediation role to put the User Content online and does not control the Content before it is put online. Buyer agrees not to provide any Content and more generally not to take any action or perform any activity: You acknowledge that Wiibuying has no obligation to pre-screen Content (including, but not limited to, your User Content and other User Content), although Wiibuying reserves the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any Content. By entering into this Agreement, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to such monitoring. You acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of your User Content, including without limitation chat, text or voice communications. In the event that Wiibuying pre-screens, refuses or removes any Content, you acknowledge that Wiibuying will do so for its benefit, not yours. Without limiting the foregoing, Wiibuying shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
- While using or accessing the Wiibuying Properties, you agree that you will not, under any circumstances provide any User Content, and more generally, you will not take any action or perform any activity on the Wiibuying Properties: – that infringes any copyrights, patents, brands, designs and models, manufacturing secrets, or infringes any right of disclosure or the privacy of third parties; – that is defamatory, offensive, derogatory. false, misleading or libelous;
- that is discriminatory or encourages violence or racial, religious or ethnic hatred; – that is obscene or pedophilic;
- that could be deemed to constitute misappropriation, swindle, or breach of trust, or to constitute any other criminal offense;
- that is intended to obtain the transfer of money without in return delivering a Product that is compliant with the present Terms of Service and is of the same value as the requested sum of money or fail to pay for Products purchased by you, except to the extent set forth herein; – that could damage any IT system or surreptitiously intercept any data or personal information;
- that engages the responsibility of Wiibuying or that has as a consequence loss of the benefit of all or part of the services of Wiibuying‘s service providers, and particularly its Internet services providers, payment service providers and storage service providers;
- that could damage the reputation of Wiibuying or constitute acts of unfair competition with regard to Wiibuying, or to any other Member or third party;
- that breaches any applicable law or regulation and/or any contractual clause that is binding on the Member;
- that may undermine our feedback or ratings systems;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; or
- use the Wiibuying Properties to collect, harvest, transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers.
- By communicating your User Content through the Website, you grant to Wiibuying (but without resulting in any obligation for Wiibuying ) a license that is non-exclusive, non-transferrable, sublicensable, and free of charge, worldwide, and for the duration of your registration, to use, reproduce, represent, publish, make available, communicate, modify, adapt, and display on the Website and on all other media (especially on all physical or digital media, in all press releases, press or financial release or dossiers, presentation material, promotional and/or advertising material), by all means, all or part of your User Content.
- If you become aware that Forbidden Products (as defined in the Section of this Agreement) are put up for sale on the Website, you agree to inform Wiibuying immediately by email at the following email address: [email protected]
- The Services may not be used to solicit for any other business, website or services. You may not solicit, advertise for, or contact in any form Users for employment, contracting or any purpose not related to the Services facilitated through the Wiibuying Properties. You may not use the Services to collect usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means without the express prior written consent of Wiibuying.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Contacting Wiibuying or Modifying Your Personal Information
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us by email at [email protected] Please provide a concise communication with complete information, including your contact information.
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
Although Wiibuying will always strive to resolve issues to the satisfaction of the customer in a professional, courteous and friendly fashion, we will not tolerate any unacceptable or unreasonable behavior towards our Customer Service Team members.
Unacceptable behavior directed towards Customer Service staff or Wiibuying may, for example, include any of the following:
Aggressive, abusive and threatening behavior. Examples include: any and all direct or implied threats on any communication channel; intimidating language; personal and verbal abuse; sexist, racist, homophobic, or derogatory remarks; rudeness; inflammatory statements; swearing; and unsubstantiated allegations.
Persistently making habitually demanding or vexatious complaints, despite the matter having been fully addressed; similarly, repeating complaints persisting despite reasonable and fair solutions being offered in accordance with our policies.
Asking, expecting or demanding staff to breach established company policy guidelines, e.g. refund amount, time lines, special compensation, etc.; similarly, seeking an unrealistic outcome beyond the scope of our own policies and procedures.
Repeatedly changing the nature (or focus) of a complaint or the desired outcome, part way, after a formal response has been provided.
Excessive number of complaints compared to the total purchase value history.
For such behavior, complainants may be advised and formally notified of the following:
Their language is considered offensive, abusive, threatening, and wholly unacceptable.
They must refrain from using such language, intimidation, and threats.
There will be no further exchange of correspondence on the matter if they persist with this behavior.
Wiibuying reserves the right to no longer accept orders from the customer in the future without further notice.
Note: Live Chat and telephone services are exclusively presale channels. We do not resolve after-sales complaints over Live Chat or via phone. For the after-sales issues please contact us via e-mail and submit a ticket.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the services, materials and content provided in connection with the services are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind. Your use of the services and/or purchase of any products is at your own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, we explicitly disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment or non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. All products and/or services purchased on or through the site and via the services are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors and/or suppliers (if any). We make no warranty that the products and/or services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any content, including but not limited to the availability and/or pricing of products or services sold via the services.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Wiibuying and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVER-ABILITY
In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portion hereof shall remain in full force and effect and such a provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to effect the intent of the parties and shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make such provisions valid and enforceable.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or your Account, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
SECTION 17 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK.
SECTION 18 – CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or if you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us via e-mail or telephone
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +86 15106985508 (Whatsapp)
Address: Room 313R, Building 512, Bagualing Industrial Zone, No. 33, Bagua Road, Hualin Community, Yuanling Street, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, 518048